kristi johnston ARTWORKS

Information about current watercolor classes in Mansfield,MA: Kristi Johnston ARTWORKS. Classes for both children and adults. Recent completed watercolors and my thoughts about pieces in progress.View more of my work or contact me at http://www.KristiJohnstonArtworks.com

Saturday, August 16, 2008

A whole year...

I can't believe a whole year has passed ( and then some) since my last post. I appreciate the feedback on these abstracts. I have gotten back to my more realistic roots since then and have been doing portraits and landscapes. Right now I am in the White Mountains of NH and plan to do a series of mountain-scapes. I will attempt to post these as they are done. Be creative!
Kristi

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    glad you're back!!

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    welcome back!! Just posted but don't know if it went through or not??

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Kristi said…

    Thanks, it is good to be back! There are so many details to attend to in this job of "art", some always slide. I am working on upping my computer time and am creating an e-newsletter. I hope you are well. I would love to discuss the pricing of the abstract you like if you are really interested...

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes i would be very interested... it so fits my aesthetic (old, beaten down)hopefully later today I will have time to post some new drawings on my site, so you can see what I mean! Leave me a message, here or there

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Kristi said…

    Wonderful, that makes my day! These pieces are huge (at least for me). They are very nearly the largest pieces I have done to date. They are both 2 feet x 4 feet, and unframed. They are $500 each, but I would offer a discount if you were interested in both of them.
    I can't wait to see your drawings, what is your web address?
    Enjoy the day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home