kristi johnston ARTWORKS

Information about current watercolor classes in Mansfield,MA: Kristi Johnston ARTWORKS. Classes for both children and adults. Recent completed watercolors and my thoughts about pieces in progress.View more of my work or contact me at http://www.KristiJohnstonArtworks.com

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Time Flies!

At long last- hello again! I can't believe 2 weeks have gone by since I posted. Life is hectic- good but crazy! I did paintings of 2 apple orchards and they are selling prints and cards for me, I did cat portrait ( she is pretty cute and I'll put her on here next), and in addition to painting local scenes for a note card series, I am also working on water/marsh scenes to go in a gallery that will be opening soon. I need a body of work that is uniquely mine and not on commission. Sounds easy- paint what I like anything at all-yippee, right? Wrong! I get all twisted up and can't see if it's good or bad, done or incomplete. When it's for someone, the rules are clearer and the goal defined. See what I mean? So, I will take some photos of these things later and get them up here so you can offer your opinions- really, all opinions accepted (I'll try hard not to take it too personally, truly I will!)
So- that is it from here, you are all caught up on what I am doing ( in addition to keeping up the house, food, laundry, kid's schedules and teaching group and private art classes that is!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home