kristi johnston ARTWORKS

Information about current watercolor classes in Mansfield,MA: Kristi Johnston ARTWORKS. Classes for both children and adults. Recent completed watercolors and my thoughts about pieces in progress.View more of my work or contact me at http://www.KristiJohnstonArtworks.com

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

New paintings

As you can see from the new entries of paintings below, I have been very busy! I have completed quite a few commissioned paintings in the past few weeks and thought I would share them with you here. I hope you enjoy looking at my newest work, and please feel free to comment!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Noni said…

    Hi Kristi - I visited both site links you sent me. These paintings are beautiful - so much talent. I love them all.

    many blessings
    Gracey

     

Post a Comment

<< Home