kristi johnston ARTWORKS

Information about current watercolor classes in Mansfield,MA: Kristi Johnston ARTWORKS. Classes for both children and adults. Recent completed watercolors and my thoughts about pieces in progress.View more of my work or contact me at http://www.KristiJohnstonArtworks.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Inspired, busy, but no new art yet.

Well, despite my best intentions, I have yet to complete a painting that is worthy of sharing. I have accomplished lots of indirectly art-related things though! I am working on marketing, a re-design and up-date of my web-site and letting my painting ideas "cook" a bit.

I enjoyed a wonderfully inspiring watercolor demonstration this evening and am feeling geared up now! All of the children's and adult's art classes I teach in my studio started back up this week, so that gives me something to focus on. I am still looking for 2 students age 7 or older to join a Sunday Afternoon watercolor class from 3:30- 5 pm, beginning Jan. 22. Please contact me for more information or to register.

I am getting mentally preparing to do a free demonstration of my own this Sat. from 10:30-12 at the Mansfield Library. Adults and children ages 5 and up are invited to attend, and I will share some fun techniques!

As soon as my ideas for paintings turn into the real thing, I will put them up! Please feel free to comment on what is up so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home