kristi johnston ARTWORKS

Information about current watercolor classes in Mansfield,MA: Kristi Johnston ARTWORKS. Classes for both children and adults. Recent completed watercolors and my thoughts about pieces in progress.View more of my work or contact me at http://www.KristiJohnstonArtworks.com

Thursday, January 12, 2006

children's classes- anyone interested in Sunday afternoons?

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am trying to put together a Sunday afternoon watercolor class for children ages 7 and up. Is there anyone interested in that? I am running a special deal - 5 classes for the cost of 4, and the children are invited to bring a friend to the last class. It is $68 and includes all the supplies. Beginners are welcome. It will be 3:30 pm to 5 pm from Jan. 22 -Feb. 19. Let me know at : kndjnstn@comcast.net or (508) 339-0855 if you would like to sign your child up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home